Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisment header

Funny quotes and shayari during anchoring

Funny quotes during anchoring



  • If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling.



  •  I Smile Because I have No Idea What’s Going On!



  •  Please God if you can’t make me slim make my friends FAT!!!😂😀



  •  The only thing I gained so far in this year is weight.🤣😁


  •  I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.




  •  I’m born to express, not to impress.



  • People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.


  •  If you are too open-minded, your brains will fall out.


  • Don’t be so humble – you are not that great.



  • The best way to teach your kids about taxes is by eating 30 percent of their ice cream.


  • When nothing is going right, go left.


  • At night, I can’t sleep. In the morning, I can’t wake up.



  •  I know who I am, you have no need to explain.



  • Every weekend I do what I love most, absolutely nothing.



  • That awkward moment when you’ve said “what” three times, so you just say “oh, year..” even though you have no idea what they said.



  •  I wish I had a delete button in my life. To delete some people, some memories, and some feelings.


  • I don’t have time to hate the people who hate me because I’m busy loving the people who love me.



  • Women’s apology: I’m sorry, but it was your fault.

  •  I want someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.


  • Talking to myself because I am my own consultant.



  •  Research has shown that laughing for two minutes is just as healthy as a 20-minute jog. So now I’m sitting in the park laughing at all the joggers.


  • When a door closes, another door should open, but if it doesn’t then go in through the window.



  • It’s not the fault of the mirror if you don’t like your reflection.





Funny jokes during Anchoring



For the first time, a face is seen.
 His eyes are deeper than the ocean.
 I am tired of expressing my love
 Then it was discovered that she was deaf.
😂😂😂😂🤭









With the edge of the sword,
 Not with a volley of bullets,
 The guy is afraid only and only
 With the beat of your father. "
😁😁😁😂😂




We got cheated when we were in love.💔 
There was sadness in life, 😕 
Thought that will leave love 😌  
 But today another one came in the locality."
😀😀😀🤭🤭






Feel free to smile whatever the sorrow is
 Who has less tension in life,
 Good or bad is only an illusion,
 Life's name is sometimes happiness, sometimes sorrow. "
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣







The moon is also blushing today.
 Wah wah ........ wah wah
 The moon is also shy.
 Looks like you've had a madness attack. "
🤭🤭🤭😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
















Post a Comment

1 Comments

Thank you