Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisment header

Best Funny jokes between father and son 2021

Funny jokes between Father and Son



Funny jokes 




Johnny’s father: Let me see your report card.
Johnny: I don’t have it.
Johnny’s father: Why not?
Johnny: My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.











Timmy: What did the daddy buffalo say to its son before it left for school?
Bob: Beats me.
Timmy: “Bison.”










A small boy was at the zoo with his father. They were looking at the tigers, and his father was telling him how ferocious they were.

Daddy, if the tigers got out and ate you up…”

“Yes, son?” the father asked, ready to console him.

“…Which bus would I take home?”












Joe: What does your father do for a living?
Jon: He’s a magician. He performs tricks, like sawing people in half.
Joe: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Jon: Yep, four half-sisters and a half-brother.













Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies. A nurse goes up to the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You’re the father of twins.”

“That’s odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!”

A nurse says to the second guy, “Congratulations! You’re the father of triplets!”

“That’s weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!”

A nurse tells the third man, “Congratulations! You’re the father of quadruplets!”

“That’s strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!”

The last man is groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What’s wrong?” the others ask.

“I work for 7 Up!”














Son: For $20, I’ll be good.
Dad: Oh, yeah? When I was your age, I was good for nothing.











Pee Wee: What do you call your dad when he falls through the ice?
Westy: Beats me.
Pee Wee: A POPsicle!















Dad: How do you like fourth grade?
Son: It isn’t much fun.
Dad: That’s too bad. It was the best three years of my life!
















Son: Dad, do you know the difference between a pack of cookies and a pack of elephants?
Dad: No.
Son: Then it’s a good thing Mom does the grocery shopping!














Dad: You’ll never amount to anything because you procrastinate.
Son: Oh yeah? Just you wait!












Dan: I made a bad mistake today and gave my dad some soap flakes instead of corn flakes for breakfast.
Jan: Was he mad?
Dan: Yup. He was foaming at the mouth!














Manny: How do you like the drum set you got for your birthday?
Theo: I love it!
Manny: Why?
Theo: Whenever I don’t play it, my dad gives me 10 bucks!
















Dad: Son, if you keep pulling my hair, you will have to get off my shoulders.
Tiger Cub: But, Dad, I’m just trying to get my gum back!




















Dear Dad,
$chool i$ great. I’m making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying hard. I $imply can’t think of anything I need, $o ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love, Your $on

Dear Son,
I kNOw astroNOmy, ecoNOmics and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Love, Dad













I asked my dad to help me with a math problem.
 He said: “Don’t worry; this is a piece of cake.” 
 I said: “No, it’s a math problem








Son: "Dad whats the difference between confident and confidential?"

Dad: "Hmm. You are my son, Iam confident of that. Your friend Timmy is also my son, that's confidential!"












Daddy," a little boy asked his father. "How much does it cost to get married?"

"I don't know, son. I'm still paying for it."
















Post a Comment

0 Comments