Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisment header

English mix funny Jokes 2021

Mix funny jokes 😛 



1:-
Two cows are standing in a field.🐄🐄
One says to the other "Are you worried about Mad Cow Disease?"
The other one says "No, It doesn't worry me, I'm a horse(🐎)!" 
🤣🤣🤣😁












2:-
Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with an "I"🙄.
Student: I is the....
Teacher: Stop! Never put 'is' after an "I"😁. Always put 'am' after an "I"😁.
Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet🤣🤣🤣.














3:-
The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present😑.
The student: I walk. You walk ....😏
The teacher intruptes him: Quicker please🧑‍💼🧑‍💼.
The student: I run. You run ...
🤣🤣🤣🤭

















4:- 
Two factory workers🧑‍💼💁 are talking. The woman says, "I can make the boss give me the day off."
The man replies, "And how would you do that?"🤔🤔🙄🙄
The woman says, "Just wait and see." She then hangs upside-down from the ceiling.
The boss comes in and says, "What are you doing?"😒😒
The woman replies, "I'm a light bulb😬😛😛."
The boss then says, "You've been working so much that you've gone crazy😅😅. I think you need to take the day off😂😂😂."
The man starts to follow her and the boss says, "Where are you going🤔🤔?"
The man says, "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark."😆😆😆🤣🤣













5:-
Teacher: Why are you late😏😏?
Student: There was a man who lost a hundred dollar bill😞😞😞.
Teacher: That's nice. Were you helping him look for it😳😳😳😳?
Student: No. I was standing on it.😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂



















6:-
Little Johnny: Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?😑😑😑😑😑
Teacher: Little Johnny, MAY I go to the bathroom?☺️☺️☺️
Little Johnny: But I asked first!🤨🤨
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂





















Post a Comment

1 Comments

Thank you